Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

New layouts to share...

Just some fun new layouts to show off. I did these for a friend of mine and thought that I would show you all what I did. I got to play with some fun new papers this time so I was super excited and so inspired by all the fun colors this time. And of course I used some sketches from Allison Davis (she is my idol!)

 
I dont really do alot of Heritage type of layouts, so this one was a stretch for me. Bo Bunny did have some amazing papers to work with so it was alot easier than I thought I used some beautiful new papers and embellishments from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection

My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Collection Papers. This was meant to be
a page to celebrate Mom :)

This last one is done using Bo Bunny's new Ad-lib line. I am so loving
the combination of dark colors like gray and black paired with bright fun
colors like the one used in this line.
Hope you all have a great one!



No comments: