Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Thrilled

So, I am not ever one who likes to toot my own horn, but honestly, this really made my day! If you have not ever been to the My Minds Eye blog, every month they host a Blog Challenge and each month there is a theme. This month's like was aptly titled "April Showers". I knew that I had the perfect photos that I have been wanting to scrap forever. So I took a deep breath, and entered it in, not really expecting much, but just to get the photos scrapped and off the computer. Well, lo and behold, I won! I was happy (and sincerely shocked!) and excited. I won a whole bunch of the new papers from My Mind's Eye and of course bragging rights J So, my challenge for you is to go check out the My Mind's Eye blog. They are truly an amazing company, I have always loved anything that they have came out with.
Have a great one!


No comments: