Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Doodlebug projects - Stars and Stripes and Take Note

Hey everyone - just wanted to add my 2 projects here that were showcase on the Doodlebug Design blog these past few weeks. We have been highlighting the 4 new lines that Doodlebug release at Winter CHA,. Previously I showed you Flower Box, and Fruit Stand. This time I am showing you the projects that I did for the Stars and Stripes and Take Note lines, which of course are darling as usual!

First up is this cute photo tray featuring the Stars and Stripes line. It is one of my very favorite patriotic lines of all time because it has that beautiful pop of teal blue in it that I think just accents the red, white and blues of the line perfectly.
I can't believe how little my kids look in these photos - this was taken a few years ago but I loved the pics of the kids doing sparklers for the first time.



The next project I did was this fun little desk set using Doodlebugs Take Note line and a Silhouette die cut for the holders. My 2 favorite things right now - Doodlebug and my Cameo - love :)




Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Happy Scrapping!


No comments: