Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lori Whitlock's August Blog Hop


Hi there and welcome to my blog! This is my first ever blog hop as a new member of the Lori Whitlock Creative Team and I am super happy to be here! You should have arrived here from Stacey's blog. If you need to know the order of the hop - please refer back to Lori's blog.

One of my favorite commercials is the one where the parents are shopping for school supplies and the Christmas song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" plays in the background. Now don't get me wrong - I LOVE having my kids home for the summer - but once the school supplies start coming out in the grocery stores - I am glad that the kids will be going back to school! I wanted to give my daughter's teacher a fun little gift for the first day of school to put on her desk and using some of Lori's darling cut files made it so easy! Here is what I came up with-

To create my projects, I used the following files:





                         


And because Lori is cool like that - she is offering this darling free SVG download from here site HERE

 She is also offering this amazing deal of 30 % off her SVG and Fonts at her site through August 18th - so stop by and stock up HERE.


And for TODAY AUGUST 12th ONLY - you can take advantage of this awesome deal of 30 % off all Lori Whitlock Digital Scrapbook Files at Snap Click Supply! Head over to Lori's blog and go stock up now!

                            
  
 Thank you so much for stopping by - I am so excited to be able to work with all of these amazing designers on Lori's team - Stop by and visit my fellow Creative Team members and check out what they have been up to for this month! Chrissy's blog is your next stop!
 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

this is so cute! I agree, it is the best time of the year ;)

ashleymhc said...

These are such great projects. Maybe I can get a teacher gift done!

cghundley said...

Very cute gift
idea! Will be fun
for the teacher to
look at.
Carla from Utah

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your daughter's teacher is going to LOVE this and I feel the same giddiness with the kids going back to school. ;)

Unknown said...

Lovely school theme projects!