First off - open the file. It can be found here on the Silhouette Store or here on the Lori Whitlock site. Here's what it looks like after I have ungrouped the box base from the leaves and strawberries.
Next, just to make things easier - Lori has numbered the leaf layers to make sure you know how the layers go front to back on the inside of the box. I've numbered them even bigger so you can see better.
Here are the leaf layers ungrouped by the papers I used.
Just to note - there a little yellow circles on the cut file for the flower centers, but I used some glitter dot stickers on mine instead. :)
For the label I did a print and cut title using Lori's LW Brush Font
Now that all the pieces are cut out, I assembled all the pieces. I added some brown ink to the edges of the cut outs for some added dimension.
Add adhesive to the leave layers as shown.