Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

3D Letter and Ornate Gatefold Card

Hi everyone - it's Tya and I am so happy to share with you all a few of my favorite new cut files from Lori Whitlock. With Mother's Day (and my Mom's Birthday) around the corner - I thought I would get a jump start on my gift giving with this fun set.
These files were just what I was looking for. I used the Petticoats line that Lori designed for Echo Park. I love the floral, feminine feel to this line. And aren't the colors lovely? Let me give you a closer look:

First up is this beautiful card. I used the 5x7 Ornate Gatefold Card (Silhouette) (LW SVG). I love how I was able to use one of the 4x6 cards found in the Petticoat papers for the perfect sentiment. I used some stickers from the collection as well as some jewels and washi tape to decorate the card.

 I have been so looking forward to using one of Lori's new 3D Letters. They are so slick to put together!! Only 2 tabs on the top and bottom are all you need. I used the letter "L" (Silhouette) (LW SVG)  for my mom's name - Leisa. She can place this on her desk at work. I also added one of Lori's new 3D Flowers (Silhouette) (LW SVG)  to decorate it. She always does the most beautiful job on these flowers. So realistic looking!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope I have inspired you to pick up these fun new files and give these projects a try. Happy Crafting!


No comments: