Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Scallop Handle Chapstick Purse - Lori Whitlock Creative Team

Hi everyone! Happy Memorial Day! I am loving all the new files that Lori has came out with lately. I had a really hard time choosing what to highlight. I decided to show the new Scallop Handle Chapstick Purse - isn't it adorable? You can find it here (Lori Whitlock SVG Shop) or here  ( Silhouette ) .
I was so excited to use the new Happy Summer line that Lori designed for Echo Park. The papers and embellishments were just the right touch for this fun cut file. I did 3 of the purses and these would be wonderful to have on hand for little gifts to give a special someone. I found this yummy mango flavored Chapstick that reminded me of summer too.  Here are some close ups of the purses.


I loved the way they latched nice and easy and the holder on the inside has 2 little flaps on the edges to keep the Chapstick in nice and tight. 
Hopefully I have inspired you to snatch up this adorable design. I love how fun and girly it is. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today - Happy Crafting! 


No comments: