Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Doodlebug Design Mix and Match Challenge: Monochromatic Card Set

Howdy blog friends-  I am here up on the blog today sharing my take on the Mix and Match Challenge we were given for Doodlebug Design.

I decided to do a set of monochromatic cards for the challenge and it was so fun to pull out all of my products by color and mix and match them to make some fun cards. Here they are:

Here are some close ups of the cards-



For my cards I mixed and match various papers from 6x6 pads, Icon and This and That stickers from Under the Sea, Anchor's Aweigh, Spring Garden Kraft in Color and Swiss Dot Petite Print Collections. I then added Sweet Roll stickers,  bakers twine, sprinkles, mini paper clips, buttons,  mini jewels and a doily from my stash of embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today and taking a peek. I loved being able to use to many of my adorable Doodlebug collections to make these cards - they pulled items from so many collections- yet still remained cohesive and I loved that! Happy crafting!

No comments: