Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Layouts

Hey blog friends - thanks for stopping by today. I have the Christmas photo scrapping bug and just picked up the adorable Mistletoe Kisses Collection from Simple Stories and thought I would share with you the 2 layouts that I did:
This first one is for the Creative Scrappers Sketch 301 Challenge.It was fun to use all the different pattern papers in the collection on this layout. Here is the sketch:
 And here is my take on it:

 I loved the Elf movie quote on the journaling spot. Perfect for this photo of the kids singing carols at our family Christmas party a few years back.

The next layout has some of my favorite photos ever of Ashlyn. One year Santa brought her a very rare pack of Hamtaro figurines clear from China. She was so happy and excited and I loved that I captured all that joy in photos. I love the font that the word Joy was made with. I am such a font junkie :)
Thanks a ton for stopping by today - Happy Holidays friends!


4 comments:

Yvette said...

I just love this layout! The colors and patterns are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Rachel said...

Totally gorgeous layout! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers x

Anne said...

What a great take on the sketch. So colourful. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Beautiful layouts! I love the stitching. So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!