Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Be You-tiful Card - Echo Park Just Be You Collection

Hi there everyone! Today I wanted  to share with you a cute card using the adorable Just Be You collection. This seriously is the cutest line full of on trend icons and lovely uplifting sayings. The colors are bright and bold and were so fun to use.
I love adding lots of different shapes and textures to my cards. The circle background was cut from some navy solid paper using my Silhouette. I love the dimension that it gives. I also used a die cut tag from the Rounded Tag Die Cut set and tied  it up with a pretty little aqua bow.
I have always loved this sentiment - so encouraging! I am looking forward to sending this card to one of my very best friends to remind her how beautiful she is. I cut this from the 3x4 Journaling Sheet.
The Element Sticker Sheet is full of beautiful icons like this flower cluster. I added the sticker to the corner of the journaling card using some foam dimensional squares for some interest. I also added some sparkly rhinestone jewel here and there on the card. Beautiful girls need their bling right?
This sentiment is part of the Ephemera Pack and I thought it was a great way to finish off the card. I added it to the bottom of the journaling card.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you have special girls in your life who need a little reminder of how amazing they are - this collection is just what you need to let them know just that! If you would like to make this card for your own - stop on by the Echo Park site where you can download a PDF version of my instructions - it can be found here.
 Happy Crafting !
Tya

Supplies:
Just Be You Collection
-6x6 Paper Pad
-3x4 Journaling Cards
-Element Stickers
-Navy/Yellow Coordination Solid
-Ephemera Pack
-Designer Dies Rounded Tag Die Set
-Carta Bella Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-Silhouette Electronic Die Cutting Machine
-Circle Lace Background Silhouette Shape
-Foam Dimensional Adhesive
-Aqua Sheer Ribbon
-Rhinestone Jewels
-Brown Distress Ink









No comments: