Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Enjoy the Ride Card - Echo Park Summer Dreams Collection

Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by today! So I am venturing in to making process videos - this is my first one, so be gentle :) I had a lot of fun making it and hope to make more when I get a chance. I am loving my design team work and so I thought it would be fun to do some process videos every once in awhile.

Here are the still shots of the card - I used the adorable new Summer Dreams collection from Echo Park to make my card.

I loved making the background of this card - I used a piece of watercolor paper and then added a few shades of pink watercolors to make a subltle, soft background. I then added some teal spray ink splatters for some fun too.
Here are more close ups:



And here is the process video on how I made this fun card- thanks a bunch for stopping by and ENJOY!



No comments: