Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Digital Inspiration- Lori Whitlock and Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there Lori Whitlock fans! It's Tya and I am up on the blog today sharing some digital scrapbooking inspiration for you. I can't believe we are already into October and Halloween is just around the corner. I simply love this fun holiday and love taking lots of pictures of my kiddos in their costumes going to all the parties and events that surround this fun time of year. Here is a layout I did of them at the school Halloween carnival.

I based my layout on this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches - I love this site! Always so inspiring!
https://scontent.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21740684_10155166819849005_1543221117553890514_n.jpg?oh=af220856be74d164225c3928ecff69b4&oe=5A502430


 
The Classic Halloween collection was a great digital kit and it was super fun to use this fun and festive kit to record this great time of year! Thanks for joining me today! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Classic Halloween Collection
-Basic Border Masks
-Tag Shapes
-Basic Shape Masks
-LW Perfect Type


5 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! The colors and patterns are fabulous and love all the layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Adorable photos and an awesome page! How fun are those Halloween accents! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

A vibrant and fun page to showcase your wonderful photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Rachel said...

Oh my this is such a gorgeous Halloween layout! A great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Laura Creates said...

This is so perfect, love your take on the sketch, your digital designs always catch my eye! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!