Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wish Upon a Star Traveler's Notebook - Echo Park

Hello Echo Park fans!  Tya here and I am super excited to share with you what I have been up to in my studio! I have truly fell head over heels in love with Travelers Notebooks! Their smaller size is perfect for showcasing  special photos and memories just like I did here with my spread I did using the super fun Wish Upon a Star Traveler's Notebook!

This collection is full of fun icons and classic colors and I loved using all sorts of different embellishments to decorate my pages.


Here are some close ups of the pages.:



I can't wait to fill up this book with the many photos I took of this memorable trip I took with my daughter. I love the smaller size of the travelers notebooks! It is going to make it so easy to fill up an entire book full of pages and special photos. Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES:
Black Travelers Notebook
Mouse and Me photo corners
Wish Upon A Star Travelers Notebook Ephemera
Dream Big paper
Smile Words paper
Best Day Buttons paper
Wish Upon A Star Element Sticker
Wish Upon A Star 6x6 paper pad
Wish Upon A Star Enamel Dots
Black and White Bakers Twine
Foam Tape


No comments: