Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Gold Foil Paper Pilow Boxes

Hello there Echo Park fans! It's Tya up on the blog today and I had the pleasure of working with a few of the stunning Gold Foil papers to make these pillow boxes.  I LOVE the gold foil on these papers. So eye catching and festive!


I created these boxes using my Silhouette Cameo and this cut file (I didn't use the pinecone decorations). The boxes I made are 3 different sizes, and I acheived the different sizes by simply resizing the boxes down or up after I cut out my first box.  

To make the tags I used a manual die cutting machine and cut out 3 tags from cream cardstock using this tag die cut. I then stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment using some clear embossing ink and then some gold embossing powder. I die cut a few sprigs of pine needles from the solid side of the green foil paper using the Jolly Branch Trio die set. I added some green and red bakers twine to the tag to finish it off. 
Here are a few close ups of each of the boxes:



I tied a gold tulle bow around the boxes and then glued the tags to the ribbon. These were really quick and easy to whip up. They would be great to keep on hand for any last minute gift giving you need to do. They would also make great decor as well sitting on a table or mantle. 
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to use the lovely foil papers for all of your holiday gift packaging! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
Manual Die Cut Machine
Gold Tulle
Red and Green Bakers Twine 
Embossing Ink
Gold Embossing Powder

6 comments:

Alice Brown said...

these boxes are also used for gift boxes. Gold Foil Boxes

peter jeson said...

your blog post having lots of information according to my need. die cut kraft boxes it is very necessary die cut kraft boxes because it makes our product unique and it also helps to increase our product retail market.

Jake Mitchells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa said...

We provide high-quality e-juice boxes tailored as per your need that will preserve the quality of e-juices packed inside and help in your branding as well.
custom cosmetic boxes
custom boxes
custom hair extension boxes
custom bakery boxes
custom soap boxes wholesale
tutorsonspot
aiwah pakistan

custom boxes said...

Custom coating Adding the finishing touches on your packaging can be the difference between and sale and no sale. Using either Spot UV, matte perfume boxes or gloss to drastically change the appearance of your packaging. They can help make your product look expensive and sleek. Even a plain perfume box or black perfume box can look elegant with the right coating!

custom boxes said...

we have no plate or dye charges on your custom perfume boxes gift boxes wholesale. Moreover, we have a turnaround of 6-8 business days, with the option of a rush order with a small fee.