Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Echo Park Paper Adventure Awaits Layout


 Hey there Echo Park fans- Tya here. I am such a sucker for a cute boy line so when I saw this cute collection called Adventure Awaits, I knew I had to make a layout featuring my favorite little boy. This collection is full of adorable icons and I love the color pallet so much! The navy and yellow just pop! I had so much fun with it.
My son loved the outdoors and was always full of energy and loved to go exploring. He would rather be outside than anywhere else! So I added lots of "adventure" titles and accents on my layout to reflect that characteristic. Here are some close ups of the emebellishments:
 I like using the Ephemera pieces as spots for my journaling. This large bracket die cut had some printing on the front, so I just flipped it over to the plain white side and added my typed journaling and decorations on there. I love that cute little boy on the chair ! He is a chipboard piece. I also added some twine, stickers and enamel dots for more decoration.
 The bottom section here is made by layering Ephemera, Chipboard and stickers.  I always like to add some enamel dots for some shine as well, so there are a few of those sprinkled on this seciton as well.
And  this tag just speaks for itself. My sweet boy :)


Thank you so very much for stopping by the blog today, If you have and adventurous little spirit in your house like I do, this collection is for you! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Adventure Awaits 3x4 Journaling Cards paper
Adventure Awaits Time for Adventure paper
Adventure Awaits Element Stickers
Adventure Awaits Chipboard Phrases
Adventure Awaits Ephemera
Adventure Awaits Frames and Tags Ephemera
Adventure Awaits Enamel Dots
Foam Tape and dots
Twine

No comments: