Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

I Am Mom Collection - Echo Park - Tag Mini Album

Hello Echo Park fans! It's Tya up on the blog today.  Boy did I have fun making this little mini. I love little projects like this with a specific theme in mind! The I Am Mom collection was so fun to play with. I found a few of  my favorite pictures I have with my kiddos and celebrated the hardest yet most rewarding job I have ever had!

 This album was made using 3 x 5 inch tags as the base and  I did add some additional tags and other bits of Ephemera to the album as well. The mini was decorated with Ephemera, chipboard pieces, stickers, buttons, enamel dots and a few scallop circle die cuts as well.  Here are the close ups of each page:
Cover decorated with Stitched Scallop die cutr, stickers,enamel dots , crochet thread and Ephemera

Ephemera Tag decorated with stickers, enamel dots and crochet thread

Tag decorated with stickers, enamel dots and Ephemera

Journaling card decorated with buttons and chipboard

Tag decorated with small stitched Scallop Circle die cut, chipboard, enamel dots and stickers

Ephemera Tag decorated with buttons and stickers

Tag decorated with Ephemera and stickers

Ephemera journal card decorated with chipboard, ephemera banners and buttons

Tag decorated with Ephemera, chipboard, stickers and crochet thread


I had so much fun making this project and I hope I have inspired you to pick up this adorable collection and make a mini celebrating your motherhood, or celebrate another mother you love. It is feminine , bright and beautiful - just like a mom should be! :) Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES:
-Buttons
-Crochet Thread
-Foam Tape/Dots
-Binder Ring
-Hole Punch

No comments: