Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Cozy Christmas Cards | Echo Park

Hi there - Tya here! I'm so happy to be able to share with you a fun batch of cards I made featuring the simply adorable "Cozy Christmas" collection! This collection is soooo fun! I love the farmhouse type decor feel of this collection! Here are the cards I created:




Here are a few close-ups of the cards. As you can see I used many of the collections cute embellishments on my cards. This one has stickers from the Element Sticker sheet and some Enamel Dots. One trick I did with this card, that I have been loving is adding a layer of vellum between some of my design elements so the patterns don't compete with each other, I love how the vellum softens up the green plaid paper here behind my ephemera sentiment.


On this card, I used the "Tree Farm Greenery" Die Set and  I love all the texture the die gives this card. I added a bit of Glossy Accents on the berries for some shine. The die cuts are backed on some Natural White Linen paper that I ran through my Big Shot using the Holiday Branches Embossing  Folder.

This card has a sticker wreath layered with one of the Chipboard Phrases elements. Isn't that woodgrain paper so warm and welcoming?

This card was fun to make.  I made a little scene on the top section of the card with some stickers and another Chipboard Phrase. I love layering these 2 types of elements together. The different dimensions as far as the stickers being flat, and the chipboard a bit more raised, create some fun depth and interest.

I added two of the red rhinestone Decorative Brads here on the bottom section of the card. I made a little policy envelope type decorative design here some black twine laced around the brads and then tied in a bow. Again a great way to add some texture and dimension to your cards.

I want to thank you all for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pick up this awesome collection and create cards like these and so many more! It was hard for me to stop at 4 cards with this collection lol! Happy Crafting everyone! 

PRODUCTS USED:
-Big Shot Embossing Machine
-Black Twine
-Foam Tape and Dots

No comments: