Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Birthday Boy - Bella Blvd Digi Layout

Hi, there everyone - Tya here! I am so happy to be able to share my latest digital scrapbook layout with you all today! This is going to be an exciting month here at Bella Blvd as we are celebrating our 12th birthday! How exciting! To celebrate,  I have created a digital scrapbook layout featuring the super cute "Wish Big Boy" collection.
I really like this grey pattern paper with the subtle doodle drawings on it. It made for a great neutral background to place all the colorful papers on.  A good design tip is to make sure you add a buffer of solid color between two papers with patterns like  I did here with the grey paper and the candle paper. The block of green gives the eye a rest from too many patterns. Then I added lots of colorful embellishments to finish the page off!
 Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pick up the fun "Wish Big Boy" collection. It is full of festive boy birthday-themed products that is sure to brighten up all of your birthday photos! Have a great week and Happy Crafting!



No comments: