Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Cute and Spooky - Bella Blvd Digi Layout

 Hello there Bella fans! I'm so happy to be sharing another digital scrapbook layout with you today! This is the month of all things creepy and so I thought I would celebrate it with a spooktacular scrapbook layout! 

This is my cute daughter a few years back and all she wanted to be was something "creepy" she said. So we hunted high and low and for just the right costume and she found this "dark fairy" costume and fell in love with it! The super fun "Sweet and Spooky" digital collection was perfect with its pops of purple, black, and orange! I had a lot of fun decorating this page and that cute little skeleton girl was a fun way to tie in the "Cute and Creepy" theme don't you think? 

If you are looking for a great collection to record all of those special costume memories, look no further than the "Sweet and Spooky" collection! It is filled to the brim with adorable Halloween cuteness, perfect for all of those photos of your favorite trick-or-treaters! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting my friends! 




No comments: