Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Simple Stories Snap Binder Project- "Full Bloom" Collection

 Hey Crafty Friends! I'm up on my blog today sharing my latest scrappy creation! I am on such a Mini Album kick as of late! Today I am sharing my "Full Bloom" Snap Binder Album.  This adorable collection is by Simple Stories and is just too fun! This album comes just in time to add Spring Photos and record Spring memories before Summer gets here! (My next project focuses on Summer and I can't WAIT to share it with you!) 

Here are the photos of the album- I love the Snap Albums by Simple Stories because they come filled with cute pattern papers, chipboard dividers, and plenty of pocket pages to make album making so easy! I also love to add lots of interactive elements to my albums so you will see lots of those too! 

Make sure to check out my YouTube video at the end and if you like what you see, please like and subscribe! 

Photos:







 











                                                     








This album will be for sale over on my Etsy Shop- find it here: FULL BLOOM ALBUM
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AS THERE IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE :) 


Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting Friends! 












































































No comments: