Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

 Do you know someone who is in the need for a little pick-me-up? These fun loaded pocket Get Well Soon gift holders is  just what the doctor ordered! These little cuties were super quick and easy to whip up and I had so much fun decorating each of the little gifts that are stuffed into this package of  well wishes! 

To make the loaded pocket ,  I followed this tutorial here! I loved that it utilized a whole sheet of 12x12 paper! All all you needed to do was do a little scoring and glueing and you were all set to decorate and fill this all up with your goodies! I used the super cute "Thinking of You" paper with its sweet florals and pops of color with the yellow and white polka dots! It made the perfect base for this holder. 


I decorated the front of the holder with some cute heart paper from the 6x6 paper pad and added this fun "Hope You're Pilling Better" sticker from the This and That Sticker sheet. I also added the cute scallop silver heart border sticker from this same sticker sheet to the top edge of the front pocket. Love the bling and shine this gives! I also added several of the pills from the "Happy Pills" Shape Sprinkles to the sticker.

Inside the front pockets, I included a quick and easy greeting card that was decorated with a cut apart from the Candy Striper paper. The "Wishing you Well" banner sticker also comes from the This and That sticker sheet.
I made a simple little matchbook style tea bag holder from some Love Blooms paper. 


Here is a little peek of the top pocket. I've  stuffed it up with 4 different little decorated gifts.

I added some cute pink heart paper to some Tums and decorated it with some Icon Sticker sheet stickers. I also included a hand sanitizer holder that I decorated with some stickers, and Odds and Ends. I tied a fun red and white polka dot ribbon for some color and dimension. Isn't that little germ sooo cute? Doodlebug can even make a germ adorable! 


Here are a few close ups of the little gifts.  This mini tag from the 6x6 paper pad was perfect for this little travel size pain reliever bottle. Its tied on with some Cupcake Bakers Twine


I  made a cute holder with a fun bag topper filled with some cough drops. I folded over a Swimming Pool doily and then decorated the doily  up with some Odds and Ends, Chit Chat die cuts and a strip of flowers from the 6x6 paper pad. I also added some "Heart Attack" Shape Sprinkles.


This was a very fun gift to put together ! I am going to whip up a few and keep them on hand and then I will have them handy to give to my loved ones when needed! With as quick and easy as they are to do, this will be a great gift to keep on hand. I hope I have inspired you to make your own little loaded pockets like this one too! Thank you for stopping by today ! We will see you next time! Happy crafting friends! 



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Happy Healing Collection
Swimming Pool Doily
Cupcake Bakers Twine

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Various gifts to fill pocket:
Hand Sanitizer, pain relief medicine, Tums, Cough Drops, Tea bag







No comments: