Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge

Hello all-

So there are 2 things that I absolutley love about this post -

#1-It uses My Mind's Eye products which are kind of like scrapbooking crack for me - I JUST CAN"T GET ENOUGH! :)

#2- It features this awesome sketch. And you all know that I have kind of an obsession with sketches too :)



So of course I had to enter this challenge. The fun thing with My Mind's Eye sketch challenges is that they have a theme each month that you are supposed to use for your layout. This month's theme was aptly titled "April Showers" or in my words "Weather that just needs to go away so that I can get a Tan" :)

My layout features my cutie patootie Maddie when she was just shy of two years old. She LOOOVED to play out in the rain. More so than any of the other kids. I love how it captures her darling smile and of course the binki that was ever present in her mouth.


Here are a few close ups:





Journaling


I used some awesome gray and white bakers twine and some beautiful silver

and blue My Mind's Eye buttons to simulate the raindrops.


Here is the title, which is a saying that I have always loved, and it

totally fit the photos.


Thanks so much for looking!


Take care-

Photobucket

No comments: