Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello all!

At Heartland for the design team this month we were assigned to make some cards and invitations. I had alot of fun coming up with these!  I don't do alot of cards and I don't really know why! They are really fun!

I just adored these glittery flower stickers from Doodlebug. I used some Bo Bunny Dots in orange and then the pink ribbon is just some grosgrain that I pleated and the glued with my trusty I-Bond Glue Gun so it would hold. I really like how this one turned out. The rub on sentiment is from Bazzill.



This was a fun little invitation I made for a spa party.  (Man- I gotta throw one of those soon! My tootsies are sooo dry!) I got all the goodies at good old Dollar Tree. I used some of the new Basic Grey Out of Print paper and wow is that a gorgeous line of paper. I don't usually use alot of muted colors - I am more a bright color gal - but these papers were perfect and girly! And of course I topped it off with a little black tuelle.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by !


No comments: