Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Doodlebug Design's New Lines

Good Morning everyone! Just wanted to update the ol' blog here with a couple of new projects I have done using Doodlebug Design's  new lines that debuted at CHA this winter. Doodlebug released 4 new lines all together and they will be showing off the new lines over the next few weeks over on their blog. Stop by each week for some bright and fun new Doodlebug projects that are sure to please.

I have really enjoyed being a part of the Doodlebug Design team this year. Luckily, all of the new lines fit perfectly with my scrapbooking "style" so creating projects and getting ideas has been so easy and fun for me. I feel immensely blessed to be associated with such a wonderful and inspiring company. And EVERYONE on the team and in the company are SO nice and supportive - such a great place to be - so thanks Doodlebug for letting me get to "play" with all of your pretty products :)

First up we have a fun Spring wall hanging featuring the beautiful "Flower Box" line. I used a wooded hanging sign that I painted white and added some fun 3-d elements for some dimension. The birdhouse, the bow and the flower box are all dimensional. They really do "pop" right off the project :)




Next we have a fun little lollipop bouquet featuring the fresh and fruity "Fruit Stand" line. This fun line is perfect for all of those bright and colorful summery projects. Doodlebug has the most darling sentiment stickers with this line that I added to the tops of some fruit shaped lollipops. What a fun way to brighten someones day!



Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate ya! Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Stephanie Buice said...

I love these projects! They looked awesome on the DB blog :)