Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lori Whitlock Design Team September Blog Hop

Hello friends - welcome to the September Blog Hop with Lori Whitlock's Design Team! You should have arrived here from  Stacey's blog. 
If you need to know the order of the hop - please refer back to Lori's blog.

As soon as Labor Day ends and the kids head back to school, by brain automatically shifts into full on FALL mode! This is my FAVORITE time of year! From all the yummy food to football, cooler temps and cozy sweaters - there is no better time of year to me! My favorite local bakery has just started putting out this delicious pumpkin bread  and their cinnamon roll caramel popcorn and I decided to make a fun bread wrap and cute pumpkin gift box to give to one of my lucky neighbors for my projects this month. I can't wait to share this with them!

To create my projects I used the following files:
-5 labels ( used behind Fall is Here phrase and on Welcome Fall banner)
 



Hop on over to Lori's online shop and at Snap Click Supply to take advantage of these awesome deals!


 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to stop by all of my fellow design team member's blogs and see what we've all been up to this month!
Chrissy's blog is your next stop!
 

9 comments:

ashleymhc said...

Great projects, and they look yummy too.

~ Lorrie ~ said...

You rocked it! Definitely screams fall and makes me want some homemade bread!! :)

Marilyn said...

Awesome projects! You put me in the mood for fall and all the fun projects! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects Tya.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog. You have some great projects ! Thank you for sharing !
Anna N.

rsheedy said...

Great projects! They look beautiful and yummy! :)

Cathy said...

I love these..so pretty and look so yummy!

Helen Gullett said...

Tya, these are perfect for Fall gifts! I love the big label for the bread... and looks so yummy! Thanks for the inspiration :D

Iris said...

Super cute projects.
isoscia at aol dot com