Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Easter Sunday Layout - Doodlebug Design Team Project

Hi there friends - it's my turn up on the Doodlebug blog today to showcase a fun and festive Easter layout featuring the new Easter Parade line. A fun tradition that I have carried on from my own childhood  is to get a fancy new outfit for Easter Sunday. I loved going shopping with my own Mom for a frilly, beautiful dress to wear on Easter - so I had to capture the memory and tradition with my own kids.

I decided to make a little Easter scene along the bottom edge of my layout - I cut a grass border out with my Silhouette and then added some eggs and flowers and jellybean stickers from the Icon Sticker Sheet - Oh and I couldn't resist adding some of the darling animals that come with this line as well - 2 darling girly animals and one handsome little guy - just like my own kids :) Bright Glitter Sprinkles were added for a bit of dimension and sparkle.




A cute little bluebird by a birdhouse sticker added a nice touch on the side of my layout.
 I then topped it all off with a few banner shapes cut from some of the lovely pattern papers and the Easter Sunday title is from the 4x4 Bunny and Friends pattern paper. I love using these for titles - so handy! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just adorable....makes me want to find the Doodlrbug kit....Happy page...hugsPatty