Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

"Hoppy" Valentines Day

Hi everyone - today I am sharing a fun Valentines Day gift set featuring a couple of new cut files from Lori. Lori has the knack for creating the cutest little critters and when I saw these cute frogs I "jumped" at the chance to create this fun set. I made the Frog Lip Balm Holder and the Frog Treat box.
First up this the Frog Treat Box. I used a basic dot paper in a few different shades for the box. I added some black enamel dot eyes and topped the treat bag filled with what else- gummy frogs- with a print and cut "Hoppy" Valentines Day sentiment using the LW Dandy Font and a ticket shaped tag in the 5 Layered Shapes file.
Next up is a fun lip balm holder with the same papers and accents- the red EOS holder was the perfect touch.
Make sure to stop by Lori's shop and check out all the new Valentines Day critters - http://www.shop.loriwhitlock.com/ - they are so cute and a nice little surprise for your Valentine! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: