Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Strawberry Carton Box Card -Lori Whitlock

Hi Lori Whitlock fans - today I am up on the blog to show you how to assemble the adorable new Strawberry Carton Box Card.


This is a little different than the box cards that Lori has previously came out with so I wanted to walk you through how to put this card together. Lets get started!
   
 First off - open the file. It can be found here on the Silhouette Store or here on the Lori Whitlock site.  Here's what it looks like after I have ungrouped the box base from the leaves and strawberries.

 Next, just to make things easier - Lori has numbered the leaf layers to make sure you know how the layers go front to back on the inside of the box. I've numbered them even bigger so you can see better.

Here are the leaf layers ungrouped by the papers I used.


Just to note - there a little yellow circles on the cut file for the flower centers, but I used some glitter dot stickers on mine instead. :) 
For the label I did a print and cut title using Lori's LW Brush Font


Now that all the pieces are cut out, I assembled all the pieces. I added some brown ink to the edges of the cut outs for some added dimension.


Add adhesive to the leave layers as shown.

I then assembled the box.
I then started layering the leave sections into the center of the box. The first section is glued right to the front edge of the inside of the box.

Here is the box all assembled. It folds down nice a easy so you can send it to that special someone.
This was a really fun box to put together and now that I have shown you how easy it is to assemble, I hope I have inspired you to make a few of your own! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: