Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Digital Inspiration - Lori Whitlock Creative Team

Hi everyone - are we getting excited for fall yet? I know I am! There is a little nip in the air around my neck of the woods and that makes me so happy! Lori has several adorable Fall themed digital collections over on Snap Click Supply so I thought I would combine some of my favorites and create a page to show you just how well they all coordinate together.

I used the following files for my page-
Fall Fling Elements
Happy Harvest Elements
LW Life Cards Fall
Autumn Joy Collection
Autumn Afternoon Tag Elements 
Embellishment Set
LW Block Font

Hopefully I have inspired you to pick up some of these darling digital sets! I had a great time recording this fun memory with the sets! Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: