Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Digital Inspiration with Tya

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! It's Tya here and I am up sharing some digital scrapbooking inspiration with you today. I am really trying to make a dent in all of my summer photos so I thought I would share a fun, summery layout with you today.
I wanted to share a design tip with you today - sometimes I really struggle coming up with a creative way to title my layouts - and then I thought, I have the perfect title already made up for me - a journaling card! I used one of the journaling cards from the Summer Bliss collection that Lori designed for Echo Park. It was just the right touch - so if you are every struggling with titling your layouts - turn to a journaling card! Here is my layout-

I used the following products to make my layout:
-Summer Bliss Complete Collection
-Basic Shape Masks
-LW Handwriting Dash Font

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

No comments: