Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Under the Sea Gift Bags Echo Park Paper

Hello everyone! It's Tya here - and I am up on the blog today sharing with you a fun little project featuring the adorable Under the Sea line from Echo Park. I love having little gift bags around. When I need to give, I have some cute bags handy ready to fill up with something fun. Here are a few gift bags I made for my project:


To make my bags I used the 3D Window Treat Bag cut file on my Silhouette. I ungrouped the file and deleted the window section of the bag so the front is just smooth with no window. I cut the boxes out with various pattern papers.I then decorated each of the bags with some papers, die cuts,. stickers, ephemera, enamel dots and some ribbons. Here are some close ups of each of the bags:









These little cuties were so fun to make and I love how vivid and bright the collection is! I am so excited to give one of these out to someone special. Hopefully I have inspired you to do the same! Happy Crafting!

Products Used:
- Under the Sea Happy Starfish 
-Under the Sea Submarine Scene
-Under the Sea Deep Sea Fun
-Under the Sea Crabby Stripe
-Under the Sea Friendly Fish
-Under the Sea 3x4 Journaling Cards
- Under the Sea Solids Pack
- Under the Sea Ephemera
-Under the Sea Element Stickers
-3D Window Treat Box cut file (Silhouette ##31882)
-Stitched Rectangle Nesting Die
-Ribbon 
-Twine
-Buttons
-Enamel Dots 
-Pearl Brads
-Pop Dots


No comments: