Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Digital Scrapbook Inspiration - Sparkle and Shine

Hello blog friends! I am up on my little ol' blog today sharing with you a digital scrapbooking layout! I really love using scrapbooking products from companies that have physical products as well as digital products. Earlier this week Simple Stories release their "Beautiful" digital line and I just knew I had to create a layout with it asap! I decided to use a photo of my sweet 20 year old daughter who is the epitome of "Beautiful" to me - so this layout is dedicated to her.
 I LOVE using sketches as jumping off points for my layouts and I really loved the layout of the August 15th sketch over on Stuck?! Sketches. Here is the sketch I used as inspiration:

Sketches are NOT just for paper scrapbooking! I turn to Laura's Sketches time and time again when I am looking for how to start a page. So helpful and her sketches are always adorable and really are my style which makes it easy to find a sketch to use. If you haven't stopped by the Stuck?! Sketches site - you should!! 
Thanks bunches for stopping by for a peek at my layout!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: