Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Digital Inspiration with Tya

Hello everyone - it's Tya here sharing with you some holiday themed digital scrapbooking. I love our family tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve. That gift is always pajamas, and we always take a photo of the kids in their new jammies in front of the tree. It is so fun to look back over the years and see how much the kids  have grown and how their tastes in the type of pajamas they wear changes as well. Here is my layout:
I used the following products to make this layout-
-Basic Embellishments Set
-LW Creative Font
-Christmas Eve Papers 2
-Christmas Eve Elements 1

I hope I have inspired you to create a page like this of your own recording some of your favorite Christmas traditions. Thank you for stopping by today - Happy Holidays!

No comments: