Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Let it Snow Card | Carta Bella

Hello all! It's Tya here! I'm up on the blog today sharing  a handmade card I made using the gorgeous Let it Snow collection by Carta Bella. The colors of this line have me swooning! I love all the deep tones and cute icons!

I love snowmen and have started collecting snow globes so when I saw the cute snowglobe sticker on the sticker sheet I used that as my focus and then used some ephemerea, chipboard, stickers and enamel dots to decorate this card. Here are a few close ups:


This fun collection was a joy to work with and I can't wait to make more Winter themed projects using this line! I hope I have inspired you to use the adorable Let it Snow line for your next Winter themed project too! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Kraft Cardstock
-Natural White Linen Cardstock
- Let it Snow Pinecone Flurry
-Let it Snow Smitten for Mittens
-Let it Snow 3 x 4 Journaling Cards
-Let it Snow Sticker Sheet
-Let it Snow Ephemera
-Let it Snow Chipboard Phrases
-Let is Snow Enamel Dots
-Stitched Rectangle Nesting Die Set
Manual Die Cut Machine
Light Blue Bakers Twine
Foam Dots and Tape

No comments: