Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2018

But First, Coffee card | Echo Park Paper Design Team Project

Hello there - it's Tya up on the blog today. Wow! What a cute collection this is! I had such a fun time making this fun little card that would be perfect to give to your favorite coffee lover.
 
The Element sticke sheet was where I got most of the accents for this card. i used the barrista, coffee cup, coffee heart , but first banner and the Coffee label are all stickers.The blue plaid frame is from the Frames and Tags Ephemera. Here are a few close ups:

 I always like to add a few different types of embellishments on my cards to add some finishing touches. I added 3 enamel dots in the upper left corner and I added some pink twine and a black brad to the edge of the blue frame.

How cute is that little barrista girl with her cups of coffee in each hand? Love her!



If you are a coffee lover, this is a line you NEED to add to your collection. With the adorable icons, sayings and a chic color pallet, you will have oodles of projects just waiting to be made! Thanks for stopping by - Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Black Brad
-Pink Twine
-Foam Tape

No comments: