Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Home Banner - Our House Collection by Carta Bella

Hello there! Tya here up on the blog today! I am so happy to be sharing my project with you all - I made this fun home decor item using the lovely "Our House" collection by Carta Bella. I have this frame that I like to decorate with different themes and display it on a table in my living room. I knew when I saw this collection I wanted to make another banner to display.

I used some kraft cardstock as the bases for the banners and then added a few different pattern papers from the collection. I turned to my trusty Silhouette and cut out letters from Ebony Black Linen cardstock and some ovals from Natural White cardstock. I then decorated each letter with the stickers and  Ephemera from the collection. Here are close-ups of each of the letters:

I love the florals and butterflies in the collection and so this letter is decorated with a few of those stickers.

 How cute is that kitty cat sticker? I layered the hello sticker on top of one of the Ephemera pieces. I also added a few heart stickers and Ephemera banners to this banner piece.
 I fell in love with the Home Sweet Home sticker and used this on the right side of the letter. The collection also has some really cute houses on the sticker sheet so they were added to the bottom left side.
My kitchen is the center of my home and this letter was a tribute to that. I loved all the different little sub-themes in the collection and the bowls and utensil stickers were just too cute not to use. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to run out and grab this collection and use it to make your own home decor. This Our House Collection is perfect for so many great projects. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:
-Buttons
-Tan Twine
-Foam Tape and Dots
-Frame 

No comments: