Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

It has been so fun to get to be designing for Doodlebug again after my little hiatus. One of the things I love most is creating gift sets that I can use when I need them using my Doodlebug products and my trusty Silhouette Cameo!  A match made in heaven for sure! I have a fun bag and a cute fun-fold card to share with you today all made using the amazing 'Hello Again" collection!

Let's look at each of the pieces up close! This adorable bag caught my eye because I had an identical one back in the day! You know the kind- made of plastic - just like my awesome jelly shoes! I knew it would be such a fun design to use to hold fun little gifts for someone special. The bag is cut out using a piece of the Bubblegum Textured cardstock found in the Hello Again Textured Cardstock pack.  I used the Perforated Bag cut file (Design ID 446515) and cut it on my Silhouette. 

I added the "For You" tag from the "Just Because" tag paper. I tied it to the back with some Beetle Black Chunky Twine. I also added a few butterflies from the "All Aflutter" Shape Sprinkles to the tag for some shine with the beautiful gold foil on the butterflies.

This fun card was also cut out on my Silhouette. I am such a huge fan of fun fold cards and I fell in love with this fun one. It is the French Door Easel Card Birthday Balloons cut file ( Design ID 401737). I made the card base out of the Beetle Black Textured cardstock. I then added a few pieces cut out from the fun "Forever Flowers "paper. I omitted the birthday balloons on the cut file, and instead, added the "Thinking of You" cut-apart cards from the "Hello Again" paper. 



I  then layered the card up with the "Butterfly Bouquet" Doodlepop. This was such a great dimensional element to my card front that really makes a statement! 


The inside of the card needed some decorating, so I added a small strip of the  "Forever Flowers" paper and added the "Love You" circle die cut from the Chit Chat, along with the small yellow flower that was on the Doodlepop.


 I had so much fun creating this little gift set! I hope I have inspired you to make one of these to give to your special someone in your life! The 'Hello Again" collection has so many fun products that take your gift-giving packaging that little something extra that says just how much they mean to you! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting Friends! 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Hello Again collection
Hello Again 12x12 Textured Cardstock
Beetle Black Chunky Twine

OTHER
Silhouette Cameo



No comments: