Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

 Hello, my crafty friends! I am so happy to be able to share my latest design team project with you today! I am so in love with the new "Hey Pumpkin" collection and have so many ideas brewing in my head to make with this cute collection. Today I decided on a 12x12 layout! 

My cute daughter dressed up as a nerd a few years ago and the colors of her costume were the perfect match with the Hey Pumpkin collection so I knew I needed to make a layout! I love how bright and fun the pattern papers are in this collection and I cut out a few 2x2 squares from the 6x6 paper pad and added them in a grid pattern behind my photo block. 

Let's take a closer look at some of the embellishments on the page, shall we?

In this bottom right corner, I made a small cluster of die cuts from the Odds and Ends. There are so many super cute pumpkins and candies that highlight a fun night of trick-or-treating!


The title is from the Chit Chat die cuts. I added a few white enamel dots to the eyes in the "Spooky" title for some dimension. I love how bright and vibrant the colors are in this collection.

I knew when I saw this little ghostie with glasses on that he would be the perfect embellishment to match my photos. I just adore him! I added the "Halloween Spirit" Doodlepop to one of the tags from the Chit Chat die cuts. I tied the top with some Beetle Black Doodle Twine.

To add a little feminine touch to the layout, this gorgeous cluster of florals and a wee little spider add just the perfect touch and go along so well with my bright Bubblegum Textured Cardstock background. A smattering of October Sky Shaped Sprinkles is a fun, shiny touch to this corner.  I also added some Halloween Shape Sprinkles to the center of the flowers. You'll also see a smiley little bat die cut from the Odds and Ends that is repeated throughout the layout.


I loved creating this layout and I hope to have inspired you to get this faboolous collection and use it to record your favorite Halloween memories with the adorable "Hey Pumpkin" collection! Have a great day and we will see you next time! Happy Crafting friends!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Hey Pumpkin Collection
Hey Pumpkin Textured Cardstock
Beetle Black Doodle Twine




No comments: