Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Doodlebug Design Pixies!

Hi there! Tya here with my project featuring a new favorite product of mine. Pixies! If you haven't seen these before - let me tell you - they are sooo fun to work with! If you fell in love with the paper straw trend as I did, I think you will like these little beauties even more! Similar to a coffee stir stick - pixies are perfect for any layout, card or altered project. Today I decided to share with you some place card holders and a napkin ring that would be perfect for your upcoming fall celebrations such as Thanksgiving!

 I used my Silhouette Cameo machine to cut out the boat and teepee. I used these files: 3D Boat and Tall Teepee place setting. Add some banner stickers and a friendly animal sticker and the kids will love the creative way you made their place holder special just for them!



 The Pixies were also the perfect addition to a handmade napkin ring so I added some pattern paper, a strip of washi tape  and a "give thanks" banner from the "Happy Harvest" theme Pixie package. Tie a ribbon and add a button and you've got a beautiful item to add to your table setting!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you will take these projects and add your own personal touch to your holiday tables with the awesome new Pixies!





No comments: