Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Good Times, Good Friends :) Bloggers Night Out 2013 at Gardner Village

Last night I got the opportunity to help out my dear friend Lori at a super fun event. It is called Blogger's Night Out and this was the second year that the event has been held. We have it at Gardner Village in West Jordan, Utah. I am soooo glad that they have it at this time of year because the village is all decked out in all sorts of Halloween and Fall decor. And then there are the witches - lots and lots of witches. They make the event so much fun. The main witch "Lucinda" is the emcee for the event. She is a hoot and she brought a real live frog as one of the prizes for the giveaway! So fun! Halloween is my favorite time of the year and this event just gets me in the mood. It was awesome to see lots and lots of crafty bloggers and get to connect with new girls.If you haven't been able to check the village out it is so fun. Some of my favorite stores are "The Bead Farm", "Upon the Shelf" and "Taste"  It is an event that I look forward to all year! Thanks Lori and My Craft Channel and Gardner Village for putting on such a "Spooktacular" Party!


No comments: