Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello Sunshine Home Decor

 Hi there Doodlebug friends -today I am here to share with you my Hello Sunshine project. Its been kind of cloudy and gloomy here around my neck of the woods so I though I would cheer up my space with a couple of bright and cheery home decor projects featuring this darling line.
First up is this adorable watering can that I found at my local craft store. It's a perfect container for all the different sizes and shapes of flowers that come in the Spring Flowers craft kit.

 I added some glitter sprinkles, some buttons and some flower sprinkle shapes for fun.

 And how cute is Mr. Snail here along the bottom?
My next project is just a simple frame that I used some of the adorable pattern papers for the background and banners and the sun and cloud stickers with the happy, smiling faces -they add just the right touch! One of my favorite pieces of this line is the rainbow washi tape - I added a strip along the middle of the page with a scallop border punch cardstock strip as well.

 I adore the 4x6 cards that come with this collection. They were perfect for the sentiment that I wanted to frame - I really do love Spring! I added a flower and wheelbarrow sticker to the card as well as some fun sticker letters and a sticker heart. Glitter sprinkle finish the frame off with just the right amount of sparkle :)

Hopefully I have inspired you to use your paper crafting supplies to decorate your home and add a splash of Doodlebug color and happiness to your home! Happy Crafting everyone and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest project! I'm sure it does really brighten up your home. The colors are so cheery, and I love the little details you added.

Evelyn

albina N muro said...

Buy the stair railings if you want to protect your children. This devicewill help you and your loved ones feel safe. What are the welded railings for?