Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Bunches of Bunnies- Lori Whitlock Design Team

Hi Lori Whitlock fans! Its Tya up on the blog today and believe it or not - Easter is right around the corner!  So in honor of this special day - I have rounded up Bunches of Bunnies! Take a peek at 3 of my favorite bunny themed projects from Lori's cut files! These little treat boxes would be perfect for table favors for Easter brunch or dinner, a cute teacher or friend gift or a fun addition to Easter Baskets!


The first bunny project is this darling Bunny Shaped Box. Every year my Easter basket always had a chocolate bunny in it, and it is a fun tradition that I like to carry on with my own kids. This little guy is the perfect container for any sort of chocolate bunny treat you can find.


My next project is this cute little Purse Bunny that I added an acetate sheet in the window and filled the purse up with jellybeans, but you could add any sort of treat or little prize like some fun lip gloss or even a gift card. I added a fun ribbon handle as well.


And finally, I had to do this darling little Easter Bunny Tic Tac Wrapper. The carrot paper in Lori's Easter Friends Digital Papers were perfect for my favorite flavor of Tic Tac (orange is the BEST). Add a fun little bow tie to the Tic Tac box for some added whimsey. :)


So here are my projects! Hopefully I have inspired you to stop by Lori's Shop or on the Silhouette Design Store and pick up these adorable Bunches of Bunnies! Have a wonderful Easter holiday - thanks for stopping by!

No comments: