Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Digital Inspiration with Tya

Hello Lori Whitlock Fans! It's Tya - and I have some digital inspiration up on the blog today for you. I hope you are all having a fabulous summer. It is SOOO HOT where I live and so my family is finding any way to cool off! I was going through some of my older photos and came across this one of my kids when they were younger. Nothing is funner for a child than swinging in a hammock. I remember this day so well. I ran inside for a moment to get more towels and I came out to find all the kids snuggled up together in the hammock. It was so sweet and I am glad I have photos to record this sweet memory. Here is my layout:
I used the following products for my layout:
-Summer Fun Collection
-Basic Shape Masks
-LW Clementine Font

Thanks for stopping by today! Hopefully I have inspired you to scrapbook some of your summer time memories! Happy Crafting!

No comments: