Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Digital Fall Cards - Lori Whitlock Creative Team

Hello Lori Whitlock fans! It's Tya here with some digital scrapbooking inspiration. I have recently started making greeting cards digitally and they are so much fun to put together! I shared some birthday ones a few months back and  decided to do a Fall/Thanksgiving themed set for my designs  this month. The great thing about these cards is all you need to do is create them, print them out and then glue them to  a card base.  I like to add real buttons, twine and other embellishments as well. Here are the cards I made:



I used the following products to make these cards:
The Story of Fall Mega Digital Collection
Basic Embellishments
Basic Shape Masks

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you give these fun digital cards a try! Happy Crafting  and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: