Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Digital Inspiration - Stuck Sketches Guest Designer

Hello blog friends - hope you are all well. I have been having a great time getting caught up on some of my fall photos and getting them in scrapbooks. It's funny - I tend to do layouts based on a season or holiday in spurts. It's probably because all the new products are out and they are so fun to use. When I scrapbook - whether digitally or on paper - I almost always start with a sketch. I have said in previous posts just how much I love the Stuck?! Sketches site and I turn to them for inspiration time and time again. This month I have been selected as their Guest Designer and I couldn't be more thrilled! It's such a great site and if you haven't checked them out - you should!

Here is the sketch that I used- it is the November 1st sketch and is up on their blog today!

and here is my layout-
I used the amazing Hello Fall Collection in digital format and it can be found here over on Snap Click Supply - my favorite site to get digital scrapbook collections.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Thanks so much for guesting with us Tya, I am a huge fan of your work and love this page!