Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration - A Perfect Winter Collection by Lori Whitlock

Happy January 2018 Lori Whitlock  fans! It's Tya here sharing some Winter themed digital scrapbooking inspiration. Is is snow where you live? Here in Utah where I live we get some great snow! And with all that snow comes lots of fun snow activities like this layout about a fun day of sledding. My cute little nephew has no fear! And you can see from the elated expression on his face that he was having a wonderful time!

I used the following product to make my page:
A Perfect Winter Mega Collection
Basic Embellishments
LW Grateful Font
LW Arthur Font

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you pick up this amazing Winter themed line to record all of your favorite winter activities!

No comments: