Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

10 Cards - 1 Kit - Hip Kit Club October Main Kit


   
Hey there! How are we? How's winter treating ya? It's been super mild here in Utah, which is a bummer since I love Winter. I think its because I like being holed up in my house with nowhere to really go so I get lots of crafting done. :) 

Back in August I signed up for the Hip Kit Club after being inspired by some of my favorite scrapbookers and seeing their awesome projects using the kits. I love all the different companies that they have used in their kits, as they are not ones I would normally gravitate to. It's been so fun to stretch my creative wings and try some new stuff! I challenged myself to make 10 cards from the October Main Kit and it was a ball. Here is what was included in the Main kit:

Isn't is so pretty? I love the blue! So the only thing that I added to make my cards are some cardstock card bases, and some basic embellishments like twine, enamel dots, some watercolors and some gold thread. Here are some close ups of the cards:









I hope to make this little challenge a monthly thing -  I don't get to craft for myself very often being on a few really busy design teams - which I love but I really loved creating just for fun! Thank you  for taking a peek! Let me know which ones are your favorites!

No comments: