Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Echo Park Imagine That Boy Card

Hello everyone - it's Tya up on the blog today sharing a fun handmade card featuring the adorable Imagine That Boy collection. I LOVE this collection so much! It's so full of darling icons that capture all things "boy" so perfectly. I simply loved working with this collection.

I loved the bright color pallet of this collection with the navy , aqua and orange and the pops of silver. Some of my favorite colors!
 I used a few pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad, some tags from the Frames and  Tags Ephemera, some stickers from the Element Sticker sheet and some pieces from the Chipboard accents to decorate the front of the page. The tag is topped with one of the adorable brads from the Decorative Brads.
 How awesome is this super hero boy? I knew I had to use him on this card the second I saw him! And I loved the sentiment on the label - go be awesome!

I hope I have inspired you to pick up this amazing  collection and make up a few cards. There are so many fun icons and sayings , you can make oodles of cards or tags for your favorite boy! Happy Crafting everyone!

Products used:
-Imagine That Boy 6x6 Paper Pad
-Imagine That Boy Orange Coordinating Solid
-Imagine That Boy Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Imagine That Boy Element Sticker Sheet
-Imagine That Boy Chipboard Accents
-Imagine That Boy Decorative Brads
-4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-Foam Tape

No comments: