Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Have Faith Frame - Echo Park Paper

Hello Echo Park fans - it's Tya up on the blog today sharing a home decor project featuring the Have Faith collection. Are the colors stunning?
I loved this ornate frame and when I saw that the collection contained one of my favorite verse of  scripture, I knew I had to make the verse the star of the project.
To make the background of the frame, I trimmed a 5x7 inch piece of the pink stripe side of the 4x4 Journaling  Cards paper. I then used  a 4 x 5 inch piece of the blue flower side of the 4x6 Journaling Cards paper and glued it to the center of the pink stripe paper. I then took a 1 inch strip of the Yellow paper from the Teal/Yellow Coordinating Solids paper and used a scallop border punch to make a scallop border and placed in on the top and bottom of the blue flower paper. I then cut out the "Be Still and Know" 4x6 card and trimmed it down just a bit so it fit the frame nicely and then added some foam tape to the back for some dimension.
Along the bottom edge I layered a banner die cut shape behind a flower sticker.  I added the "love" die cut shape to the flower sticker with some foam tape and then a few enamel dots as well. I  added this cluster to the outside of the frame.
Along  the top edge I added  some black twine and glued a few banner stickers to the twine. I  added a pretty blue butterfly sticker to the center banner piece and then some foam tape behind the center piece so it wouldn't flop too much.
I am so excited to have this frame as part of my home decor. I hope I have inspired you to use this beautiful collection to showcase your favorite verse as well. Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Have Faith 4x4 card
-Have Faith 4x6 card
-Have Faith Teal/Yellow Coordinating Solid
-Have Faith Element Sticker
-Have Faith Ephemera
-Black twine
-Foam Dots/Tape
-Scallop Border Punch
-White 5x7 Frame

No comments: