Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Echo Park Bewitched Card

Hello everyone! It's Tya, and  it's my turn up on the blog today to share with a handmade card with you featuring the wonderful Bewitched line. This is such a fun and feminine collection! I loved all the pretty pops of purple in this line. This card came together so quickly and I kind of love it!

To start with ,  I made a 5x5 inch card base from some Ebony Black Cardstock. I cut a piece of the polka dot side of the Hocus Pocus Potions paper and layered that on the card base. I cut the witch in the moon card from the 4x4 Journaling Card paper. I  backed the card with a slightly larger piece of Trouble Brewing paper. Here are a few close ups of the elements of the card:
I love this little black kitty in a pumpkin! Isn't he so cute? I added him along with a floral sticker to the bottom left of the card.

This adorable witch from the Sticker Sheet was just my favorite so I added her on a piece of Phantom Pumpkins paper that I cut out from one of the circles in the Nesting Stitched Circles Die cut. I added some foam tape behind the circle and added her to the center of the card. I then added the "It's Witching Hour" banner sticker to the bottom of the circle
On the left side I added another little sticker cluster. I used a potion bottle, a stack of books and another one of the floral stickers. These are tucked underneath the stitched circles die cut.

Thank you for taking a peek at my card today. I love Halloween and can't wait to use more of the Bewitched collection on more projects.  Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Bewitched Hocus Pocus Potions
-Bewitched Trouble Brewing
-Bewitched 4x4 Journaling Cards
-Bewitched Phantom Pumpkins
-Bewitched Sticker Sheet
-Carta Bella Ebony Black Felt Cardstock
-Stitched Circle Nesting Die Set
-Manual Die Cutting Machine
-Enamel Dots
-Foam tape



No comments: